Tuesday, July 28, 2009

midwife appt

Had a stretch AND sweep today. Carol (Heather is now on holidays) did it and said that I was likely at 3cm and not 4cm. But that she could stretch me to 5. Anyway, so it was uncomfortable, but not unbearable by any means. If I haven't had this baby by Thursday I'll go in for another one. And then possibly one on Saturday if he's not here by then.
Everything else seems good, we're just waiting on contractions/waters to break/things to start HAPPENING!
I'm going to eat and then rest.

1 comment:

  1. Yay...I was trying not to bug you, but wondered what happened! Keep active...see you soon!


I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...