Sunday, January 11, 2009

baby legs and baby movements

Last night as I sat hunched over at my computer I was fairly certain I felt the baby moving! It's hard to tell if it was just my own heart beating but I stopped what I was doing and sat quietly. It's not really TOO early, especially if you know what it's supposed to feel like.
So that was kinda cool.
Also, I recently bought a friend a pair of these which are so ridiculously adorable. If you want to know what to get baby #2...a pair of these please. :) The cool thing is they have cute ones for boys AND for girls. Very cute.

1 comment:

  1. They are very cute and colourful! Reminds me of the leg warmers you and Shereen used to wear!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...