Tuesday, January 20, 2009

swimming...a no show

Sigh. I know. It's 9pm on my swimming night. And I'm blogging.
Actually because a certain someone decided that 10:30pm-12:30am was a perfect time to wail and scream and cry I didn't get the rest I needed and then woke up with a pounding headache that no Tylenol could fix (thanks a lot, Jamie. Ha. Just kidding. It was the Munch of course.).
Anyway, so my swimming plans are foiled for tonight, I'm taking it easy and I'll try again Thursday morning. Oi. This is going to be rough.

1 comment:

  1. I see you like Happy Gilmore...well taking a quote from it to encourage you...YOU CAN DOOO IIIIIIT! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...