Monday, September 20, 2010

Muffin Tin Mondays: the beginning

I did it! The first of (hopefully) many Muffin Tin Mondays in the Strickland household!

I got the idea from this blog and instantly loved it (in fact, I'd like someone to make ME a muffin tin lunch!). And I had a feeling it would bode well with Noah's eating habits as well.

So today I tried it out and despite Noah being confused about where the actual muffins were, I would say it was a success! He ate everything except the sunflower seeds - granted he tried them, but just didn't finish them.

I'm encouraged and motivated to keep at this! I'm not doing themes like the original idea for muffin tin Monday but maybe sometime along the road I will.

Items: Triscuit triangles and a chunk of old cheddar cheese (so good!), strawberry applesauce, 4 animal cookies, 2 chicken nuggets and ketchup and some sunflower seeds.





1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh, great idea! this reminds me of last summer's video...he was picking alot of different foods off of your bbq plateful! Hmmm, I love snack meals!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...