Thursday, September 9, 2010

Responsibility of a 3 year old

Maybe I should call this the Noah brag blog...but he's changing so much and doing so much these days that I just want to remember it all (so I won't be offended if you don't really read these entries - they're more for me anyway - well, future me. Because present me cannot remember if I changed my undies this morning let alone a cute thing my son did yesterday).

Today before nap I told him to come upstairs with me and we'd read some stories after I put Jude down for his nap and then it would be his (Noah's) nap time.

He was laying down playing with his cars when he sat up and said,

"I just have to clean up my cars, Mommy."

!!!

I love this kid. Often he fights clean up...but today...all the work and effort we put into teaching him responsibility for his own things, and after learning the consequences of NOT cleaning up, he surprises me with owning the responsibility of cleaning up his own toys.

I'll say it again; I love this kid.

My kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...