Thursday, September 23, 2010

This is it.

Today after my run at the gym (yay I actually made it!), I was walking past the playcare center (where the kids are looked after) and I quickly peeked in and saw Jude fussing slightly and then Noah comes over and they both reach out for each other and give each other a hug.

It.Was.So.Cute.

I nearly died.

It is moments like this that assure me over and over and over again, that there is nothing in the world that can take the place of a sibling. Nothing.

What a blessing to have been blessing with (so far) two beautiful, loving, amazing little boys.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was a great gift from God for you to be able to witness that moment!! Oh compassion...how great to see it in your very young ones....good role modelling too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...